What is Albenza? Albenza (Albendazole) is an anthelmintic used to treat infections caused by tapeworms. Consult your physician for further Albenza (Albendazole) applications. Click for more Albenza details.
What is Generic Albenza?
Generic Albenza, like all generics, is the name given to the
prescription Albendazole medication manufactured by any company other than the
original inventor of Albenza. The only true difference between brand name Albenza
and generic Albenza is that generic Albenza is always less expensive.
Other common names: Albendamin, Albendazol, Alben-trex, Bendapar, Digezanol, Eskazole, Forced, Gascomp, Jinaben, Lurdex, Nadoxin, Olbendital, Rivazol, Rotopar, Sostril, Targan, Twoental, Valbazen, Vermin-Plus, Vermitel, Xaden, Zentaone, Zentel, Zolben, Albendazole (generic name).
Generic Albenza and Albenza (Generic) are at OpenRxShop
|*** SAVE 5% to 10% MORE WITH DISCOUNT COUPON: MAvU6EZMU3 ***|
|Albenza (Generic)||400mg||30 pills||$100.00||Order|
|Albenza (Generic)||400mg||60 pills||$140.00||Order|
|Albenza (Generic)||400mg||90 pills||$180.00||Order|
Generic Albenza is at Freedom Pharmacy
|*** SAVE 5% MORE WITH DISCOUNT CODE: MYN-05 ***|
|Bendex||400 mg||10 tablets||$52.16||Order|
|Bendex||400 mg||20 tablets||$73.92||Order|
Buy Generic Albenza - No Prior Prescription Needed*
How To Buy Generic Albenza Online
Buy discount generic Albenza (Albendazole) online by clicking on one of the low
prices shown. You'll be sent to our secure shopping cart where you can safely
complete your transaction.
Albenza - Health Bulletin
5 Problems With Feet That Men Shouldn't Walk Away From
SUNDAY, Jan. 13 (HealthDay News) -- Many men don't bother to see a doctor when they have foot troubles, but there are five foot problems they should never ignore, says the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons:
- Heel pain. This is often caused by tissue inflammation but can also result from a broken bone, a tight Achilles tendon, a pinched nerve, or other problem.
- Ankle sprains. They always require prompt medical attention. Skipping medical care increases the likelihood of repeated ankle sprains and the development of chronic ankle instability.
- Big toe stiffness and pain. This usually develops over time, as cartilage in the big toe joint wears down and eventually leads to arthritis. The sooner it's diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
- Achilles tendonitis. This causes pain and tenderness at the back of the foot or heel. This is usually the result of a sudden increase in physical activity. The risk of an Achilles tendon rupture can be reduced by treating the symptoms of Achilles tendonitis.
- Ingrown toenails. These can pierce the skin, allowing bacteria to enter the body. Men shouldn't try to perform dangerous "bathroom surgery" in such cases. A doctor can perform a quick procedure that will stop the pain and permanently cure an ingrown toenail.
-- Robert Preidt
SOURCE: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, news release, Jan. 8, 2008
Copyright © 2008 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.Read entire article...
Please verify your local import regulations; the ability for a pharmacy to
offer a medication without a prescription does not negate any local requirement
you may have.
NOTICE: By using this site, you agree to verify and comply with your
country's rules and regulations should you undertake to purchase from any of
the listed pharmacies.