Generic Celestone Pediatric
Description: Celestone Pediatric (Betamethasone) is a corticosteroid used to treat severe allergies, arthritis, asthma, and skin conditions. A doctor may prescribe Celestone Pediatric (Betamethasone) for additional conditions. Read more on Celestone Pediatric.
What is Generic Celestone Pediatric?
Generic Celestone Pediatric, like all generics, is the name given to the
prescription Betamethasone medication manufactured by any company other than the
original inventor of Celestone Pediatric. The only true difference between brand name Celestone Pediatric
and generic Celestone Pediatric is that generic Celestone Pediatric is always less expensive.
Other common names: Alphatrex, Beben, Betacap, Betacort Scalp Lotion, Betaderm, Betametazona, Betatrex, Beta-Val, Betnelan, Betnesol, Betneval, Betnovate, Bettamousse, Celestene, Celestoderm-V, Celestone, Celestone Soluspan, Dermabet, Diplene, Diprolene, Diprosone, Diprostene, Ectosone, Luxiq, Maxivate, Metaderm, Novobetamet, Occulocort, Teladar, Topilene, Topisone, Uticort, Valisone, Valisone Scalp Lotion, Valnac, Vista-Methasone, Betamethasone (generic name).
Generic Celestone Pediatric , Betamil, Betnesol, Betnovate-C Cream, Diprosone Cream, Diprosone Ov Topical Cream, and Diprosone Ov Topical Ointment are at Freedom Pharmacy
|*** SAVE 5% MORE WITH DISCOUNT CODE: MYN-05 ***|
|Beta Scalp||0.1% w/ w||3 x 100ml||$78.85||Order|
|Beta Scalp||0.1% w/ w||100ml||$54.45||Order|
|Betamil||0.05% w/ v||20gm||$44.90||Order|
|Betamil||0.05% w/ v||60gm||$71.30||Order|
|Betamil||0.05% w/ v||120gm||$93.98||Order|
|Betnesol||0.5 mg||100 tablets||$34.85||Order|
|Betnesol Forte||1 mg||2 x 500 tablets||$122.08||Order|
|Betnesol Forte||1 mg||500 tablets||$82.06||Order|
|Betnovate-C Cream||0.1%/3% w/ w||15gm||$53.63||Order|
|Betnovate-C Cream||0.1%/3% w/ w||45gm||$76.40||Order|
|Betnovate-C Cream||0.1%/3% w/ w||90gm||$110.53||Order|
|Diprosone Cream||0.05% w/ w||15gm||$58.35||Order|
|Diprosone Cream||0.05% w/ w||50gm||$95.62||Order|
|Diprosone Ov Topical Cream||0.05% w/ w||30gm||$74.50||Order|
|Diprosone Ov Topical Ointment||0.5% w/ w||30gm||$74.50||Order|
Buy Generic Celestone Pediatric - No Prior Prescription Needed*
How To Buy Generic Celestone Pediatric Online
Buy discount generic Celestone Pediatric (Betamethasone) online by clicking on one of the low
prices shown. You'll be sent to our secure shopping cart where you can safely
complete your transaction.
Celestone Pediatric - Health Bulletin
Diabetes diet facts*
*Diabetes diet facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- Healthful eating helps keep your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, in your target range. Physical activity and, if needed, diabetes medicines also help.
- Before meals blood glucose levels should be 90 to 130. 1 to 2 hours after the start of a meal levels should be less than 180.
- What you eat and when you eat affect how your diabetes medicines work. Talk with your doctor about when to take your diabetes medicines.
- Physical activity is an important part of staying healthy and controlling your blood glucose. Talk with your doctor about what types of exercise are safe for you.
- Low blood glucose can make you feel shaky, weak, confused, irritable, hungry, or tired. You may sweat a lot or get a headache.
- Use the food pyramid to make healthy eating choices and aim for about 1,200 to 1,600 calories daily for women, and 1,600 to 2,000 calories daily for men.
- Whole grain starches provide carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Vegetables give you vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are low in carbohydrates. Fruit gives you energy, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Milk provides carbohydrates, protein, calcium, vitamins, and minerals. Meat and meat substitutes provide protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Limit the amount of fats and sweets you eat. Try having sugar-free popsicles, diet soda, fat-free ice cream or frozen yogurt, or sugar-free hot cocoa mix.
- Alcohol has calories but no nutrients. If you drink alcohol on an empty stomach, it can make your blood glucose level too low. Alcohol also can raise your blood fats.
- Weigh or measure foods to make sure you eat the right amounts.
- Take care of yourself when you're sick. Being sick can make your blood glucose go too high.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/18/2014