Common uses: Cetirizina (Cetirizine) is an antihistamine used to treat both seasonal and perennial allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose (rhinitis), itching eyes, and sneezing. Cetirizine is also used to treat hives. Your pharmacist may know of alternate uses for Cetirizina (Cetirizine). More information about Cetirizina...
What is Generic Cetirizina?
Generic Cetirizina, like all generics, is the name given to the
prescription Cetirizine medication manufactured by any company other than the
original inventor of Cetirizina. The only true difference between brand name Cetirizina
and generic Cetirizina is that generic Cetirizina is always less expensive.
Other common names: Alerid, Cetalerg, Cetcip, Cetiderm, Cetidura, Ceti-Puren, Cetirigamma, Cetirizinum, Cetirlan, Cetirocol, Cetrizine, Okacet, Piriteze, Reactine, Zalan, Zetir, Zirtek, Zyrtec, Zyrtec Suspension, Zyrtec-D, Cetirizine (generic name).
Generic Cetirizina is at OpenRxShop
|*** SAVE 5% to 10% MORE WITH DISCOUNT COUPON: MAvU6EZMU3 ***|
|Zyrtec (Generic)||5mg||30 pills||$53.00||Order|
|Zyrtec (Generic)||5mg||60 pills||$72.00||Order|
|Zyrtec (Generic)||5mg||90 pills||$96.00||Order|
|Zyrtec (Generic)||10mg||30 pills||$59.00||Order|
|Zyrtec (Generic)||10mg||60 pills||$89.00||Order|
|Zyrtec (Generic)||10mg||90 pills||$117.00||Order|
Generic Cetirizina and Okacet (generic Cetirizine) are at MedStore Online
|Cetcip (generic Zyrtec)||10 mg||90 tabs||$199.00||Order|
|Okacet (generic Cetirizine)||10mg||90 tab||$199.00||Order|
Generic Cetirizina is at 24x7 Pillstore
|*** 10% FREE BONUS PILLS IF YOU PAY WITH VISA!! ***|
Generic Cetirizina , Cetirizine, Cetrizet, Okacet, and Zyrtec are at Freedom Pharmacy
|*** SAVE 5% MORE WITH DISCOUNT CODE: MYN-05 ***|
|Alerid||10 mg||100 tablets||$63.06||Order|
|Alerid||10 mg||200 tablets||$99.44||Order|
|Alerid||10 mg||400 tablets||$154.35||Order|
|Cetirizine||10 mg||90 tablets||$42.35||Order|
|Cetrizet||5 mg||100 tablets||$51.95||Order|
|Zyrtec||10 mg||100 tablets||$58.93||Order|
Buy Generic Cetirizina - No Prior Prescription Needed*
How To Buy Generic Cetirizina Online
Buy discount generic Cetirizina (Cetirizine) online by clicking on one of the low
prices shown. You'll be sent to our secure shopping cart where you can safely
complete your transaction.
Cetirizina - Health Bulletin
Diabetes diet facts*
*Diabetes diet facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- Healthful eating helps keep your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, in your target range. Physical activity and, if needed, diabetes medicines also help.
- Before meals blood glucose levels should be 90 to 130. 1 to 2 hours after the start of a meal levels should be less than 180.
- What you eat and when you eat affect how your diabetes medicines work. Talk with your doctor about when to take your diabetes medicines.
- Physical activity is an important part of staying healthy and controlling your blood glucose. Talk with your doctor about what types of exercise are safe for you.
- Low blood glucose can make you feel shaky, weak, confused, irritable, hungry, or tired. You may sweat a lot or get a headache.
- Use the food pyramid to make healthy eating choices and aim for about 1,200 to 1,600 calories daily for women, and 1,600 to 2,000 calories daily for men.
- Whole grain starches provide carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Vegetables give you vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are low in carbohydrates. Fruit gives you energy, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Milk provides carbohydrates, protein, calcium, vitamins, and minerals. Meat and meat substitutes provide protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Limit the amount of fats and sweets you eat. Try having sugar-free popsicles, diet soda, fat-free ice cream or frozen yogurt, or sugar-free hot cocoa mix.
- Alcohol has calories but no nutrients. If you drink alcohol on an empty stomach, it can make your blood glucose level too low. Alcohol also can raise your blood fats.
- Weigh or measure foods to make sure you eat the right amounts.
- Take care of yourself when you're sick. Being sick can make your blood glucose go too high.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/18/2014