Description: Datolan (Zopiclone) is used for the short-term and symptomatic relief of sleep disturbances. Zopiclone can help with difficulty falling asleep, frequent awakenings during the night, or early morning awakenings. Consult your physician for further Datolan (Zopiclone) applications. More information about Datolan...
What is Generic Datolan?
Generic Datolan, like all generics, is the name given to the
prescription Zopiclone medication manufactured by any company other than the
original inventor of Datolan. The only true difference between brand name Datolan
and generic Datolan is that generic Datolan is always less expensive.
Other common names: Alpaz, Amoban, Imoclone, Imovane, Imozop, Insomnium, Limovan, Losopil, Mozop, Optidorm, Rhovane, Siaten, Somnosan, Sopivan, Ximovan, Zimovane, Zodurat, Zometic, Zop, Zopicalm, Zopiclona, Zopiclonum, Zopiclone (generic name).
Generic Datolan is at EuroPharma365
|*** ACCEPTS ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX ***|
|Imovane (Zopiclone)||7.5 mg||30 pills||$173.45||Order|
|Imovane (Zopiclone)||7.5 mg||60 pills||$255.56||Order|
|Imovane (Zopiclone)||7.5 mg||90 pills||$337.66||Order|
|Imovane (Zopiclone)||7.5 mg||120 pills||$440.29||Order|
Generic Datolan is at OpenRxShop
|*** SAVE 5% to 10% MORE WITH DISCOUNT COUPON: MAvU6EZMU3 ***|
Generic Datolan and Zopiclone are at MedStore Online
|Imovane||7.5 mg||40 tabs||$160.00||Order|
|Imovane||7.5 mg||60 tabs||$200.00||Order|
|Imovane||7.5 mg||100 tabs||$260.00||Order|
|Zopiclone||7.5 mg||30 tabs||$150.00||Order|
|Zopiclone||7.5 mg||60 tabs||$187.00||Order|
|Zopiclone||7.5 mg||90 tabs||$239.00||Order|
Buy Generic Datolan - No Prior Prescription Needed*
How To Buy Generic Datolan Online
Buy discount generic Datolan (Zopiclone) online by clicking on one of the low
prices shown. You'll be sent to our secure shopping cart where you can safely
complete your transaction.
Datolan - Health Bulletin
Prostate Problem Warning Signs
Prostate problems facts*
*Prostate problems facts medical author: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Prostate problems are common in men after age 50.
- The prostate is a gland that is a part of the male reproductive system that wraps around the male urethra near the bladder.
- Common problems are benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis, and chronic prostatitis (non-bacterial).
- Prostate cancer is common in men over 50, especially in African Americans and in men who eat fatty food and/or have a father or brother with prostate cancer.
- Prostate cancer is definitively diagnosed by tissue biopsy; initial studies may include a rectal exam, ultrasound, and assessment of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels.
- Treatments for prostate cancer may include surveillance, surgery, radiation therapy, and hormone therapy.
- Many, but not all, doctors believe male patients under the age of 75 should have yearly PSA tests.
- Identifying prostate problems early is a way to reduce future prostate problems; symptoms include frequent urination, blood in urine, painful urination, dribbling urination, inability to urinate, painful ejaculation, and pain in back, hips, thighs, pelvis and/or rectum.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 1/6/2014