Common uses: Ebutol (Ethambutol) eliminates certain bacteria that cause tuberculosis (TB). It is used with other medicines to treat tuberculosis and to prevent you from giving the infection to others. Ebutol (Ethambutol) may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. Read more on Ebutol.
What is Generic Ebutol?
Generic Ebutol, like all generics, is the name given to the
prescription Ethambutol medication manufactured by any company other than the
original inventor of Ebutol. The only true difference between brand name Ebutol
and generic Ebutol is that generic Ebutol is always less expensive.
Other common names: Etambutol, Ethambutolum, Etibi, Myambutol, Ethambutol (generic name).
Generic Ebutol is at OpenRxShop
|*** SAVE 5% to 10% MORE WITH DISCOUNT COUPON: MAvU6EZMU3 ***|
|Myambutol (Generic)||200mg||30 pills||$60.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||200mg||60 pills||$80.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||200mg||90 pills||$90.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||400mg||30 pills||$70.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||400mg||60 pills||$90.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||400mg||90 pills||$110.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||600mg||30 pills||$100.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||600mg||60 pills||$140.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||600mg||90 pills||$170.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||800mg||30 pills||$110.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||800mg||60 pills||$150.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||800mg||90 pills||$180.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||1000mg||30 pills||$100.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||1000mg||60 pills||$140.00||Order|
|Myambutol (Generic)||1000mg||90 pills||$180.00||Order|
Generic Ebutol is at Freedom Pharmacy
|*** SAVE 5% MORE WITH DISCOUNT CODE: MYN-05 ***|
|Myambutol||400 mg||56 tablets||$67.76||Order|
|Myambutol||400 mg||112 tablets||$114.40||Order|
Buy Generic Ebutol - No Prior Prescription Needed*
How To Buy Generic Ebutol Online
Buy discount generic Ebutol (Ethambutol) online by clicking on one of the low
prices shown. You'll be sent to our secure shopping cart where you can safely
complete your transaction.
Ebutol - Health Bulletin
Diabetes diet facts*
*Diabetes diet facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- Healthful eating helps keep your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, in your target range. Physical activity and, if needed, diabetes medicines also help.
- Before meals blood glucose levels should be 90 to 130. 1 to 2 hours after the start of a meal levels should be less than 180.
- What you eat and when you eat affect how your diabetes medicines work. Talk with your doctor about when to take your diabetes medicines.
- Physical activity is an important part of staying healthy and controlling your blood glucose. Talk with your doctor about what types of exercise are safe for you.
- Low blood glucose can make you feel shaky, weak, confused, irritable, hungry, or tired. You may sweat a lot or get a headache.
- Use the food pyramid to make healthy eating choices and aim for about 1,200 to 1,600 calories daily for women, and 1,600 to 2,000 calories daily for men.
- Whole grain starches provide carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Vegetables give you vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are low in carbohydrates. Fruit gives you energy, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Milk provides carbohydrates, protein, calcium, vitamins, and minerals. Meat and meat substitutes provide protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Limit the amount of fats and sweets you eat. Try having sugar-free popsicles, diet soda, fat-free ice cream or frozen yogurt, or sugar-free hot cocoa mix.
- Alcohol has calories but no nutrients. If you drink alcohol on an empty stomach, it can make your blood glucose level too low. Alcohol also can raise your blood fats.
- Weigh or measure foods to make sure you eat the right amounts.
- Take care of yourself when you're sick. Being sick can make your blood glucose go too high.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/18/2014