What is Vanika? Vanika (Eflornithine) is the first and only prescription product for women clinically proven to slow unwanted facial hair (UFH) growth in women. Vanika (Eflornithine) may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. More information about Vanika...
What is Generic Vanika?
Generic Vanika, like all generics, is the name given to the
prescription Eflornithine medication manufactured by any company other than the
original inventor of Vanika. The only true difference between brand name Vanika
and generic Vanika is that generic Vanika is always less expensive.
Related products: Eflornithinum, Eflornitina, Vaniqa, Vaniqa Cream, Eflornithine (generic name).
Generic Vanika is at Freedom Pharmacy
|*** SAVE 5% MORE WITH DISCOUNT CODE: MYN-05 ***|
|Eflora Cream||13.9%||1 x 15gm tube||$67.58||Order|
|Eflora Cream||13.9%||45gm tubes||$144.70||Order|
|Eflora Cream||13.9%||90gm tubes||$246.93||Order|
Buy Generic Vanika - No Prior Prescription Needed*
How To Buy Generic Vanika Online
Buy discount generic Vanika (Eflornithine) online by clicking on one of the low
prices shown. You'll be sent to our secure shopping cart where you can safely
complete your transaction.
Vanika - Health Bulletin
- Cystinuria is a relatively common inherited disorder.
- The disorder is due to a defect in the transport of amino acids including one called cystine.
- Cystinuria features too much cystine in the urine.
- Cystine is highly insoluble, precipitates out of solution and forms stones in the urine.
- All the signs and symptoms of cystinuria are due to the stones.
- The stones cause blood in the urine, pain, and obstruction and infection of the urinary tract.
- The foremost aim of treatment is to prevent the formation of cystine stones.
- Cystine stones can often be dissolved and new ones prevented by a high fluid intake.
- People with cystinuria should understand that "for them, water is a necessary drug."
What is cystinuria?Read entire article...
Please verify your local import regulations; the ability for a pharmacy to
offer a medication without a prescription does not negate any local requirement
you may have.
NOTICE: By using this site, you agree to verify and comply with your
country's rules and regulations should you undertake to purchase from any of
the listed pharmacies.